|Jeffrey S. McCreary|
|KEYNOTE SPEAKING: Experience...the Difference!
Real content expertise deliverd with energy and style!
I have four areas of concentration for keynote delviery.
1) Relationships That Result in Revenue (Sales Success)
2) The "I" in Team (Building Superior Teams with Intelligence, Initiative, and Integrity)
3) Three Steps to Winning in Business (The Keynote MBA - General Management Concepts That Yield Superior Results)
4) The Educated Persuading the Powerful (Gaining Access and Influence in the World of Business)
More details on each are shown further below.
I have over 20 years of experience speaking at major conferences around the globe and have personally hired many keynote speakers for various events as well. I have found that there are at least three major categories that keynote speakers seem to fall within.
CELEBRITY: There is no shortage of available celebrity speakers. The most employed of the group seem to come from the world of sports. Now certainly your attendees might brag to friends about having engaged with a famous celebrity. However, the salient question is: Will the exchange improve your organization's performance?
In the world of electronics one might expect an accomplished board member, a former CEO, and the head of sales for the clear world leader in analog and digital signal processing technologies to be a celebrity. Alas, that is not the case. And, while I have played rock & roll on multiple occasions at venues in Las Vegas and elsewhere, I am not the guy to hire if you want a celebrity experience.
ENTERTAINERS: A host of keynote speakers are great entertainers. They have a great repertoire of jokes and stories. They can really get your audience laughing. Your attendees are likely to have a lot of fun.
However, like most of the celebrities, many of the entertainers don't really have much in common with your organization. Few of them have traveled the globe to win a piece of business. Even fewer work for 2 or 3 years to close a major deal. And not many spend untold hours learning about their clients so that they can develop a compelling value proposition. They are good. They are entertaining. But, they are unlikely to deliver content that will improve your company's performance.
CONTENT EXPERTISE: I am confident that my prejudice toward the value of domain knowledge has already revealed itself. There are a handful of speakers who really know what you and your organizations face! They have been there, done that, and have gotten plenty of tee shirts. This is my area of focus. I have 30 years of leadership experience in some of the world's most competitive industries. I have a set of principles and tools that I have used successfully in the past and I know they can improve your organization's performance as well. I will share them with an engaging, high energy style that will leave your attendees thinking about how they can apply them to their challenges.
The messages I deliver WILL make a difference in your business success.
RELATIONSHIPS THAT RESULT IN REVENUE. THE KEYS TO BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS THAT WILL YIELD SALES SUCCESS.
- Nothing happens without great selling
- Personal credibility builds over time and can carry the day
- It is a journey through knowledge, access, and influence
- There are 3 secret questions that will make the difference in sustained success with relationship selling
THE "I" in TEAM - BUILDING SUPERIOR TEAMS WITH INTELLIGENCE, INITIATIVE, & INTEGRITY
- The honor and rewards of team leadership
- Intelligence (the Brain), How to make your team smarter
- Initiative (the Engine), Building an action oriented culture
- Integrity (the Soul), True to thyself authenticity or just pack it in right now (be the anti-Enron/Tyco/Health South/Worldcom leader!)
THREE STEPS TO WINNING IN BUSINESS. POWERFUL GENERAL MANGEMENT CONCEPTS (THREE AT A TIME) THAT WILL YIELD SUPERIOR BUSINESS RESULTS. IT IS LIKE GETTING AN MBA DURING A KEYNOTE ADDRESS.
- A high energy look at key precepts that will bring sustained results to your organization.
- I hate Curly (City Slickers)....It is NOT Just One Thing
- Advice from Druker, Tracey, Templeton, McCreary and others
- What every enterprise must do to succeed.
- Success priciples for General Management, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, and more.
THE EDUCATED PERSUADING THE POWERFUL. BUILDING A POWER BASE WITH SENIOR LEADERSHIP INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMPANY.
- Characteristics of the powerful
- Using knowledge to increase access and influence
- Delivering value earns influence and makes you more valuable
BUSINESS CONSULTING: In certain situations I am willing to engage on a longer term consulting basis. My primary areas of expertise are Sales & Marketing Leadership, Team Building/Leadership Development, and General Management. Please contact me to discuss this further.
|Jeffrey S. McCreary|